1. It is necessary to check whether the parts are normal before use.
2, the use should strictly abide by the provisions of the main parameters, avoid excessive overload, otherwise when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the regulations, the top of the electro-hydraulic jack will suffer serious oil leakage.
3. For electric pump, please refer to the instruction manual of electric pump.
4. The center of gravity of the heavy object should be moderately selected. The focus of the electro-hydraulic jack should be properly selected. The bottom surface should be leveled. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be considered. Whether the tough wood should be padded should be placed smoothly to prevent the load from sinking or tilting.
5. After the electro-hydraulic jack lifts the heavy object, the support should be used to support the heavy object in time. It is forbidden to use the ultra-high pressure large-tonnage electric jack as a support. If you need to support heavy objects for a long time, please choose self-locking jack.
6. If several electro-hydraulic jacks are required for lifting at the same time, please select the type synchronous jack. In addition to correctly amplifying the tonnage electric jack, multi-top diverter valve should be used, and the load of each large-tonnage electric jack should be balanced, pay attention to keep it up. The speed is synchronized. It is also necessary to consider the possibility that the ground may be sunken due to uneven weight, and it is dangerous to prevent the weight from being tilted.
7. When using, first connect the quick joint of the manual pump to the top, then select the position and screw the oil drain screw on the oil pump to work. To lower the piston rod, the manual oil pump hand wheel is slightly loosened in the counterclockwise direction, the cylinder is unloaded, and the piston rod is gradually lowered. Otherwise the speed of falling too fast will be dangerous.